Monday, October 19, 2009

You decide my fate

Ok folks. I am torn here about my date with Boston tomorrow and I need your help. If you are unfamiliar with the situation please read the following entries:

A Long Lost Crush
Boston Stays Home...
Boston is a Tool
Boston WTF

Let's face it. I am a woman. I have needs. However, at the same time I think that I need to punish this little twerp for his prior transgression. And yet on a whole other level, I have gone this long without any nookie, I have to wonder how long I can go. I am stuck between a cock and a hard place. I mean rather a rock and my O face. Er, wait that wasn't right either. I think you get it though.

Take a gander to the right. I have placed a nice little voting poll for you out there in blogger land. The fate of my body is in your twitchy typing fingers. Ooh. I feel dirty

No comments:

Post a Comment