Saturday, November 7, 2009

Breaking the Dry Spell

I have been going through a bit of a dating dry spell. I have been talking to some gentlemen callers here and there, but I haven't been putting forth much effort into the whole thing. I have been a little blah. I am hoping that is going to change.

Tomorrow I have a date. I am going hiking with this young man. Yes, I call him young man; He is 25 years old. This makes him 10 years my junior. That is quite a bit I think. I don't know much about him yet. He is a Prescott College man and does a considerable amount of travel for his job.

I have turned down some other younger man that have pursued me. I do this mostly because younger men don't seem to have the , um, well the maturity that I am looking for. I don't expect to get serious right away, but honestly I do have a goal of meeting someone that I could see it going the distance. I don't know what it was about this younger suitor, but I went for it.

We are meeting tomorrow at 7:30 AM at the zoo. I hope we do the slick rock hike. it is over that way and so much fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment