Sunday, December 13, 2009

first post in a while.

it has been forever since i posted anything. i have been in hiding. when things get overwhelming for me, i run and hide. i imagine that my problems will not follow me into the abyss, but they always do. i am crawling out of the dark to face the day and tell you all about life in my world since we last touched base.

first, there is a need to address my poetic flirter. sorry, kiddo. i debated on the issue of you in my head. i am barely willing to commit to anyone let alone a twice divorce with multiple kids living at home. not my style. you made life interesting though. thanks for the ride.

second are a couple of dates i went on recently. i am going to make a couple posts about them. i feel that they need their own space. check back real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment